USDA 100% Loan
We can help you buy your dream home with a no down payment mortgage loan.
USDA Loans are available 36 months from a bankruptcy, short sale, or foreclosure
This 100% loan program For PRIMARY HOMES ONLY requires NO second mortgage. In order to finance the full 100%, there is a 2.75% funding fee that is financed into your home loan. This loan will allow the borrower to finance up to 102.75% of the appraised value. NOTE: the USDA one time guarantee fee of 2.75% is being reduced starting Oct 1st 2016 to 1% of the loan amount.
There is a very low monthly mortgage insurance payment included in your payment. USDA mortgage insurance is much less when compared to other programs like FHA or Conventional loans.
USDA LOAN FEATURES
- Finance up to 102.75% of appraised value (not the sales price). Primary Homes only
- Very Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Middle credit scores at or above 620
- Middle credit score below 620 for Co-Borrow is Acceptable
- Minimum loan size $50,000
- Finance your closing costs up to the appraised value of the home
- Up to 6% seller concession to cover closing costs
- Unlimited Gifts
- Low fix rate terms
- No time restrictions on when the home buyer can sell their home. Move anytime without penalty
Let our expert staff help you, we have the expertise and success rate in securing USDA loans for our clients
- All our loan officers are USDA loan experts
- Fast easy loan application process – second to none
- We have helped thousands of Americans buy a new home
- We can even help people with low credit scores of 620 or above
- If you live in a qualifying suburban town – generally with a population of less than 20,000 – a USDA Loan may be your answer to securing your dream of home ownership.
Also referred to as Rural Development Loans, these federally backed and funded loans are the last true No Money Down option on the market.
Please note: Coast2Coast is approved to originate USDA loans but we are not a government agency.
Are you eligible? It takes only minutes to see if you qualify, just call us or submit the Quick Contact form on the top right side to get started. Buyers can also call us at 888-456-9796 anytime.