FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders certified by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- You can utilize the FHA streamline refinance program without the requirement of an appraisal so even if you owe more than the home is worth you can refinance to a low fixed rate.
- Lower your existing mortgage insurance and reduce your payments.
- Most of these loans will be done with very little costs to you. They are easy to qualify for. Ask one of our loan originators for more information.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners.
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Lower down payment requirements only 3.5% down payment.
- Seller can pay up to 6% of purchase price towards buyer closing costs.
- Credit scores accepted down to 580 with 3.5% down or down to 550 with 10% down.
- Loan sizes vary based upon county limits.
- Eligible for primary residence 1-4 family homes
FHA Streamline Refinance Program
This program is available to home owners who currently own a home secured by an existing FHA mortgage.
Questions? Please call us at 888-456-9796 or submit the Quick Contact form on the top right side to have a loan specialist contact you today.